The client is a Multinational Software Corporation that develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is known for its ERP software.
The client was envisioning a solution suite that enables its European enterprise customers to address the following broader scenarios under the guardrails of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
1. Retain complete control and transparency over how their sensitive data is handled and processed while on-cloud.
2. Leverage Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) expertise in providing visibility and control on data and actions at the Cloud Service provider (CSP) end (E.g.: Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
3. A Solution to track and ensure that optimal GRC levels are met for the customer’s data in a CSP agnostic fashion.
4. Provision to classify risks based on severity, evaluate them, and apply rules as applicable.
Brillio launched a strong program management initiative to co-innovate with SAP in developing a product by the overall product road map and architectural runway. Key schemes applied by Brillio includes:
Unions formed the basis for boundaries and the following are the dimensions from which data was approached
1. Data Placement: Where is the data stored
2. Data movement: How is the data movement looking like
3. Data Access: Where is the data being accessed from
The technical stack used includes:
Ensuring significant cost optimizations, complete transparency, and disaster recovery About the client The client is a global medical devices company […]
Cloud hosting, migration, and value-added managed services with AWS About the customer The client is one of the leading news […]
Brillio’s increased focus on automation enables faster delivery and enhanced functionality About the Client The client is a world leader […]